Grow in Balance and Alignment to Enjoy Dynamic Fulfilment in Daily Life
- Grow in inner peace and stablity whatever you do
- Enjoy more fullness and delight in all you encounter
- Become more dynamic in daily life
- Recover more quickly from stress and sickness
- Enjoy better relations with others
- Connect with the Source of energy and creativity within you
- Awaken to your true nature and realize it in daily life
The basic practice of Awareness Meditation is simple and effortless. It
does not require any prior knowledge or ability. Anyone can practise it
successfully with a little instruction.
Awareness Meditation naturally facilitates the awakening of consciousness
and its integration in daily life. As a result, we come to enjoy more stability,
clarity, creativity, health, and delight in all we encounter.
During the programme, we take time to review experiences and to deepen
our understanding of the practice of meditation, so as to support our ability
to draw on meditative states consistently in everyday life.
During this course, you are also invited to join the group practice at Nirarta.
Meditating together as a group, as we settle deep into our own awareness,
we also enliven the group field of consciousness. This strengthens and deepens
our own experience and helps build a sense of community.
Besides the course elements, you will learn:
- a simple and relaxing stretching sequence to prepare for meditation
- a simple breathing exercise to balance mind and body
- our basic energy meditation
- basic relaxation to aid rest, recovery, and deepen sleep
Awareness Meditation lessons are spread over five days. This offers time to deepen and integrate the practice.
|Day One: Session 1:
(Afternoon or evening)
- Arrival for lunch and registration.
- Introduction and background to Awareness Meditation:
- What is meditation and why do we practise it?
- What is the background to Awareness Meditation
- How is Awareness Medtiation similar and different to other practices?
|Day Two: Session 2: (Morning)
- Blessing Ceremony
- Instruction in Awareness Meditation: first experience and feedback session
|Session 3: (Morning)
- Refining and deepening the practice
- Practical do's and don'ts for daily practice of Awareness Meditation
|Session 4: (Morning)
- In-depth exploration of experience during Awareness Meditation
- Recognizing correct meditation andf incorrect practice
- Managing distractions
|Session 5: (Morning)
- Awareness Meditation and daily life a process of accelerated
- Meditation and the growth of higher consciousness in daily life
- Review of benefits in relation to actual experiences in and out of
Oue programme allows ample time for rest and relaxation to give a gentle introduction to meditation and extra rest and renewa;. Free afternoons can be spent relaxing in the grounds of Nirarta, or bathing in the river. Strenuous exercise is better avoided during this programme.
Among options for free time: Massage, Yoga, Temple Visit, Introduction to Balinese Prayer and Offering Making, Gentle walks.
'I have always found meditation difficult. This course helped me to make a start and feel confident to continue practising meditation at home.'
– J. T., November 2005
'Now I understand how to meditate and how to recognize when I'm meditating correctly.'
– S. C., May 2006
'I feel so much more at peace with myself and enjoy other people more since learning Awareness Meditation'.
– M. N., April 2007
Nirarta Centre for Living Awareness
Tel:+62 811 388 0065
Mobile:+62 81 246 52 123
Address: Sidemen, Karangasem 80864, Bali, Indonesia
For general email enquiries:
Paying by credit card? We accept Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express. Transactions will appear on your statement under the
name Nirarta. Your charges will include an additional 3% for credit card use.
Paying by bank transfer? Please include your name as
reference, and add €5 to cover bank charges if from outside Indonesia.
- Swift/Sort code:
- Account name:
- Account number:
- Reference: Your name
Your booking is not complete until full payment is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel after registering, please notify us by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
For Individual Programmes and Bookings to Scheduled Programmes:
- 30 to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 15 to 7 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 6 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
For Group Bookings:
- 45 to 30 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.